[Paraview] problems with vtu format

Giovanni Delibra giovanni.delibra at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 07:29:03 EST 2008

On 14 november 2008 at 22:41:55, Eric E. Monson <emonson at cs.duke.edu>
wrote:

> Hey Giovanni,
>
> Based on a quick look at the file (with ParaView 3.4, OS X) it seems
> that all of the point coordinates that make up your cells are located
> at coordinate (0.16666667, 0.0, 0.2281278). [...]

Thank you both
that's exactely what happens when you cut&paste part of your code writing
a new routine :(

I'd like to ask another thing, now that my parallel vtu format works

Is it possible to store different variables in different files?
above all: is it possible to store the mesh in files that are separated
 from datas (like fluent does with cas and dat files)?

for example:
file #1: mesh with point coordinates and cell connectivity
file #2: velocity
file #3: pressure
file #4: temperature
... and so on?