[Paraview] problems with vtu format

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Nov 14 16:41:55 EST 2008

Hey Giovanni,

Based on a quick look at the file (with ParaView 3.4, OS X) it seems
that all of the point coordinates that make up your cells are located
at coordinate (0.16666667, 0.0, 0.2281278). So, you can only see
anything if you change the representation to "Points", where you can
see a single point. You can see that the data is in there if you do a
"Cell Data to Point Data" filter and then glyph that with arrows. I'll
attach a screenshot.

Hope this helps,
-Eric

Eric E Monson