[Paraview] Transient Fluent Data

Stephen Gillen gillens at tcd.ie
Wed Nov 12 11:42:10 EST 2008

I don't even get as far as choosing byte order, as soon as I try to open the
case file I get the errors.
All I can tell from errors is it is having trouble reading the .geo file.

If I export a single timestep from Fluent I am able to load it fine.

If I look at the .geo files it appears that the transient one is simply the
single timestep ones appended to each other with 'begin time step' and 'end
time step' between each.