[Paraview] unexpected behavior w/ "Load State" command

Geoff Draper draperg at cs.utah.edu
Tue Nov 11 18:36:04 EST 2008

Ken, Utkarsh,

Thank you for your responses.  In reference to Utkarsh's comment near the
end of his note: I think it would be a good idea to automatically
delete existing objects before loading state, although I can see the logic
of the current approach as well.  Maybe this could be toggled via a
Preferences option?

--Geoff