[Paraview] time series with Xdmf-Files

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Nov 11 08:36:32 EST 2008

That should be all you need to do. Check if the Information tab of the
Object Inspector panel for the reader shows any time steps. If the
Time section, at the bottom of the page, has no index and value pairs
in it, then paraview doesn't recognize that the data is time varying.
If that is the case you might want to post you xmf file to the list
and perhaps someone can see what is wrong.