[Paraview] On more filter optional parameters setup

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sat Nov 8 07:48:18 EST 2008

Hi Fucang,

After you get this working, with our help, we should work together to
write a wiki page that describes how more filter parameters can be
exposed in ParaView. Last week, I had the idea of starting a series of
recipes pages for the ParaView community to share knowledge. This
would be a good start.

-berk