[Paraview] legal question

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Wed Nov 5 04:52:47 EST 2008

As I thought, this is getting quite complicated.

Ideally, I would like to distribute just plugins, but have seen way too
many discussions on the list how to do it right and robust, so am
considering just a whole build for simplicity.

Question is: do I need a commercial QT license. But I seem to get the
answer: no, as long as I do not use it myself and only rely on PV whose
source I reference.

Thanks,
Dominik