[Paraview] exception handler

Mattijs Janssens m.janssens at opencfd.co.uk
Fri May 30 06:54:45 EDT 2008

It might relate to the fact that Paraview recognizes the client side plugin
but not the server side one. If I go into Manage Plugins and try to load the
server side one by hand it says that it "is not a valid Qt plugin".

This is all built with Qt 4.3.3, cmake 2.4 patch 6.

On other machines with slightly different OS versions it all works fine.