[Paraview] Is VTU File Reading Parallelized?

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri May 30 04:49:56 EDT 2008

Kent

> In the update extent the "numberOfPieces" seems to always be zero
> except on process 0.

Also...Inside UpdateInformation, the number of pieces and piece number
are not set, inside UpdateData they are. In my view this is wrong and
they should be set in update information too, (but you can get the mpi
rank directly from the glocal communicator). Berk et al, can you say why
the piece info isn't set during the information pass?

This is not answering your actual question, but I wanted to air my
thoughts anyway :)

JB