[Paraview] question on using python programmable source

Robert Maynard robertjmaynard at gmail.com
Thu May 29 13:53:48 EDT 2008

You should look into the python os module

Something like this might work:

import os
FILE = "file.dat"

(filePath,fileName) = os.path.split(FILE)
(name,ext) = os.path.splitext(fileName)

allFiles = os.listdir(filePath)

for otherFile in allFiles:
    (otherName, otherExt) = os.split.splitext(otherFile)
    if (otherExt == ext):
       #load other file