[Paraview] exception handler

Mattijs Janssens m.janssens at opencfd.co.uk
Thu May 29 08:39:47 EDT 2008

Hello all,

from my reader module I get the message below. Excellent message and am
probably doing something wrong but how do I find out which routine in my
reader is the culprit? gdb on the core just tells me that it is inside
QEventLoop::exec.

"Qt has caught an exception thrown from an event handler. Throwing
exceptions from an event handler is not supported in Qt. You must
reimplement QApplication::notify() and catch all exceptions there.

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::length_error'
  what():  basic_string::_S_create
"

Regards,

Mattijs