[Paraview] plugin for stereo animation rendering

Evan Bollig bollig at gmail.com
Wed May 28 22:23:59 EDT 2008

Well in a way, yes. We have quad-buffered stereo setups (active and
passive) with nvidia quadro cards. Playing with our data in stereo is
easily done with ParaView using the -stereo command line argument.
However, our end goal is to play with the data and render an
animation/movie which consumes a fraction of what the full data
consumes and can be played on demand during demos or presentations. As
far as I can tell Paraview is missing support for stereo movie
rendering (side-by-side, over-under, interlaced and/or left/right
movie files).

-Evan