[Paraview] pvbatch error

Jean Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Tue May 27 09:19:38 EDT 2008

using the current CVS of PV3, we have errors in pvbatch not being able
to reload state:

For example:

/from paraview import servermanager
connection = servermanager.Connect()
servermanager.LoadState('/home/jfavre/sphere.pvsm')/

crashes with the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./sphere.py", line 4, in <module>
    servermanager.LoadState('/home/jfavre/sphere.pvsm')
  File
"/local/apps/ParaView3Build/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/paraview/servermanager.py",
line 1110, in LoadState
    loader.SetRenderViewXMLName(rvname)
AttributeError: SetRenderViewXMLName

Searching through the source code, I could not find the definition of
SetRenderViewXMLName anywhere.

Commenting out line 1110 of
Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/paraview/servermanager.py makes everything
run smoothly.

have we accidentally lost SetRenderViewXMLName()?

Jean
--
Swiss National Supercomputing Center