[Paraview] netCDF grids and Paraview 3.3.0

Lester Anderson lester_anderson1963 at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 13:03:49 EDT 2008

Hello

Just a quick request for the next stable release of Paraview.

I know there are modules for loading/converting netCDF to vtk formats, but I would like to see a full implementation of the import in Paraview, i.e. we can just read in GMT grids in native netCDF format without any reformatting externally.

It would appear that this should be a straightforward option to add - hope this gets on the list!

How do others deal with netCDF grids and getting them into Paraview for modelling?

Thanks

Lester

All new Live Search at Live.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000006ukm/direct/01/