[Paraview] glyphs and vectors (and why?)

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sat May 24 14:03:33 EDT 2008

Hi Ricardo,

If you don't turn on gradients, the contour filter interpolates v
properly. Since you don't really need gradient, you can leave them off
and turn only normals only. When you turn on gradients, the contour
filter is setting them as vectors, replacing the existing vectors.
This is a bug and I will fix it.

-berk