[Paraview] two crashes involving sources

OSHIMA Takuya oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Fri May 23 11:27:13 EDT 2008

Hi,

Me again: this time I got two crashes with the cvs head involving
sources.

1. Launched ParaView and selected Sources->Data Object
Generator. ParaView aborted immediately with the message on the output
window as attached (I'm attaching as a picture since the message could
not be copied as text).

2. Launched ParaView, selected Sources->Programmable Source and
clicked Delete.  The VC++ 2008 IDE said ParaView crashed at line 100 of
vtkPVFilters.dll!vtkPythonProgrammableFilter::UnRegister(vtkObjectBase
* o=0x031e7bc0).

Windows Vista SP1, Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition, Qt 4.3.4, CMake
2.6.0, Debug build. Notable CMake flags are
PARAVIEW_ENABLE_PYTHON:BOOL=ON,
BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=ON.

Thanks,
Takuya