[Paraview] export screenshot as vector graphic e.g., eps or pdf

Andrew Finley finleya at msu.edu
Wed May 21 21:08:29 EDT 2008

Hello,
I'd like to export my scene as a vector graphic (e.g., eps or pdf) to
include in a latex document. However, I can only see how to "save
screenshot" from paraview 3.3.0. I do see that one of the image format
options under this screenshot is pdf. However, on close inspection of
the resulting pdf it seems that it is rendered as a raster image. I
would really like the quality of a vector format. Can someone help me
out with this? Or point me in the correct direction?

Kind regards-
Andy

--
Andrew Finley, PhD