[Paraview] [pv 3.1.0] viz of "big" data...

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Wed May 21 08:27:04 EDT 2008

You will have to either generate the data in a VTK native format (well
documented) or implement your own reader (a bit harder, but longer
sighted) preferably for data based on HDF5. Then you can either display
the points literally as points (dots) or run some alpha shapes (I think
the delaunay filter has it) on it to see the surface.
-- Dominik

--
Dominik Szczerba, Ph.D.
Computer Vision Lab CH-8092 Zurich