[Paraview] Multiple grid zones in vtk file formats for ParaView

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Tue May 20 15:12:50 EDT 2008

After reading your message a second time I noticed that you'd like to
save the body surface as a grid zone (part). Note that it's quite easy
to extract the body surface using ParaView. You just need to use the
extract surface and clip filters. In this way you can avoid the work to
filter this data in your own application.

Hope it helps you

Renato.