[Paraview] Building CVS - pvbatch is not installed

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue May 20 09:44:22 EDT 2008

I tracked this down. I can fix it but there are other issues with
using RPATHs. If you set VTK_USE_RPATH to OFF in your build, it will
work. By default VTK_USE_RPATH is set to ON for all development
versions (odd minor version) and OFF for all release version (even
minor version). So setting VTK_USE_RPATH to OFF will reproduce what
you will get once you start building 3.4.

-berk