[Paraview] Error when using divide (/) in calculator

Johnny journeylv at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 13:39:15 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I was trying to do a calculation like scalar_a/Scalar_b,

error occurred:
ERROR: In /home/berk/Work/ReleaseBuilds/ParaView3/VTK/Common/vtkFunctionParser.cxx, line 1292
vtkFunctionParser (0x99e1368): Syntax error: input to math function not in parentheses; see position 3

And I tried a simpler one, just to divide by a number, like scalar_a/2,  It has the same error.
Could anyone tell me what's going wrong here?

Thanks a lot!!

Jiangning