[Paraview] Animation view

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Fri May 16 03:24:08 EDT 2008

Hi Berk,

You are right - the files are of type vti.  It's good to hear that all will
support time series by 3.4 though.

I'm not sure whether I will need to write my own reader for my case.  I will
have several unstructured grids with a solution for each time step.  It
would be inefficient to write the grid each time step.  Is there any
documentation on pvd files - I'm not sure whether it will do what I want
here

Regards,
Paul