[Paraview] Remote render / composite settings with MPI pvserver

Sean Ziegeler seanzig at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 5 15:57:51 EDT 2008

Berk,
No trickery; I just turn off PARAVIEW_USE_ICE_T in CMake.  I am using
cmake and not ccmake, so maybe that variable not exposed anymore in
ccmake?  Anyway, my initial thought was to make things as simple as
possible since AIX is less popular and PV is less tested than, say, on
Linux.  I did some looking into it, and I think ICE-T is definitely the
way to go, and it builds just fine.  Unfortunately, I get an entirely
black screen when running.

I would say I could try running the ICE-T tests, but I'm not sure how,
given that I'm building for MPI.  The system uses batch queues to submit
MPI jobs.

Thanks,
Sean