[Paraview] parallel rendering problem

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon May 5 15:21:26 EDT 2008

That is true; offscreen rendering _should_ work as long as the OpenGL
driver cooperates. However, you are not gaining much in terms of
rendering performance since all processes will be using the same GPU.
We are starting to think about scaling number of processes we use
without scaling the number of GPUs....

-berk