[Paraview] Using Paraview with Xcode

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:22:26 EDT 2008

looks like xcode is trying to allocate 1GB of memory. Couple of
things. Get another GB of ram in your MacBook if at all possible.
Next, are you building with Static or Dynamic libraries? I _think_
static libraries will require more ram to compile (I think.. ). Worth
a try if you are building static libs. Of course if you _are_
building static libs, any plugin you write will not work.. so you
must be compiling with Dynamic libs.
   You may also want to make sure that you are compiling with Dwarf
debugging and NOT Stabs. I think that may help also.

Hope some of that helps.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer