[Paraview] ANNOUNCE: Posted development snapshot binaries (Berk Geveci)

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Fri May 2 01:27:30 EDT 2008

>  Please note that this is not a beta or a release candidate and it is
>  likely to have bugs. If you are looking for a stable version, use
>  3.2.1. If you want to take peek at what is coming in 3.4, give it a go
>  and report any problems you encounter.

In the Tetrahedralize filter, the volume mapper options are

(1) Projected tetra
(2) HAVS
(3) Z sweep
(4) Bunyk ray cast

Looking at the source in CVS, I saw some code for OpenGL 3D texture.

Will that capability be expose in the the final 3.4 release?

The current volume mapper is not as interactive as I'd have seen
compare to other tools I have used.

Regards
--
Nicholas Yue BSc (Hons) MACM
Graphics - RenderMan, RIB, Visualization, OpenGL, netCDF