[Paraview] Color Transfert Function

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu May 1 09:51:45 EDT 2008

The sort answer is that there is no easy way to do that.  The transfer functions are managed by the views, which the filter has no link to.  To get transfer function information, I think you will need to replicate your own transfer function editor in the object inspector panel or to manage your filter in a representation object (one of the subclasses of vtkSMRepresentationProxy).

-Ken