[Paraview] there may be a bug in paraview 3.2.1

feng yang yalltroy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:54:59 EDT 2008

hello,
I think there may be a bug in paraview 3.2.1 to load .mhd files.
I am a new use with paraview, and I just want to display the deformation
field that I got from itk.But when I save the deformation field as a file
output.vtk, I can display it successfully with paraview;when I save it as
output.mhd, it can't be opened with an error:
ERROR: In C:\berk\ReleaseBuilds\ParaView3\VTK\IO\vtkXMLParser.cxx, line 442

vtkXMLDataParser (05E05D50): Error parsing XML in stream at line 1: not
well-formed (invalid token)

 ERROR: In C:\berk\ReleaseBuilds\ParaView3\VTK\IO\vtkXMLReader.cxx, line 317
vtkPVDReader (05DFF190): Error parsing input file. ReadXMLInformation
aborting.
And this situation can be solved by paraview 2.6.0.So I think it is a bug
for paraview 3.2.1.
Am I right?

feng