[Paraview] Advice sought on proper color value storage for custom filter

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:35:46 EDT 2008

I do have 12 buttons in my custom GUI that allow the user to change
each category color.

In looking through some prior vtk code that I had written I was
thinking that I could attach a color table to an actual data set.
Turns out I didn't remember correctly and you attach a lookup table
to a "Mapper" object instead.

Thanks for the thoughts.

--
Mike Jackson