[Paraview] Extract Block remains grayed out after deleting Temporal Shift Scale

OSHIMA Takuya oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Wed Mar 26 05:44:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

For the newest ParaView CVS head, I noticed that once I run the
Temporal Shift Scale filter over a multi-block dataset, even after
deleting the filter from the pipeline the Extract Block item in the
Filters menu remains grayed out and cannot be run again over the
original dataset. However if I further run some other filters (Cell
Data to Point Data for example) and delete it, the Extract Block item
gets alive again and can be run over the original dataset.

I'm using ParaView on OS X Leopard. Is this a known issue?

Regards,
Takuya