[Paraview] Where did vtkMultiGroupDataSet go?

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:42:16 EDT 2008

Our data is read from a custom data file which contains multiple time
steps of unstructured grid data. We also produce from the data file
an outline of the data. (the outline is needed because the data comes
from a internal rotated coordinate system). So basically for any
given timestep I will have 1 unstructed grid and one polydata object.
   Any suggestions on which of the new classes would be best to use?
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer