[Paraview] PlotOverLine bug?

Alejandro Aragón alejandro.aragon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:30:34 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I just subscribed to the mailing list to find out if the problem I'm
experiencing is just a bug in the new release of Paraview. I solved a
very simple problem for the temperature field using a matching finite
element mesh. This is actually a 1D solution on a 2D mesh using
triangles. The solution to this toy problem is a bilinear curve and
everything shows up correctly in Paraview, except for the PlotOverLine
filter. Close to the kink, the filter creates a constant temperature
region which is wrong.

I attached the file that I used on Paraview v3.2.1.

I appreciate any comments on this problem. Thank you,

Alejandro M. Aragón