[Paraview] Setting Source Object Attributes using a Python Script

Robert Maynard robertjmaynard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 04:59:37 EST 2008

I generally register my items this way:
view = servermanager.GetRenderView()
pxm = servermanager.ProxyManager()

sphere = servermanager.sources.SphereSource(registrationGroup='sources',
registrationName='sphere')
dataDisplay = servermanager.CreateRepresentation(sphere, view,
registrationGroup='representations')

You now should have a sphere in the pipeline browser called sphere that
you can manually change.
Think of the sphere object as Properties panel, and the representation
object as the display panel of your pipeline browser