[Paraview] Using plugins compiled on Windows with an installed (not-compiled) Paraview. os-msvc msvc problem.

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Mon Mar 3 16:08:48 EST 2008

You're using the open source Qt, and ParaView binaries were built with the
commercial edition.  The ParaView binaries should probably build against the
open source edition instead, and might be good to do for the ParaView 3.4
release.

You might be able to use the -buildkey parameter to Qt's configure to match
the commercial edition of Qt that comes with ParaView.  Someone else has
asked before, and this was the answer given, but I don't know if that person
had success.

Also, be sure you're using the same compiler version.

Clint