[Paraview] GL2PS for Paraview 3.2.1

Enkelejda Tafaj lejda at gmx.de
Mon Mar 3 04:19:18 EST 2008

Hi Sven,

thank you for your help.

I ported your patch for Paraview 3.2.1 and changed the files
ParaViewCommon.cmake, pqMainWindowCore.cxx and pqRenderView.cxx. The
last one you will find attached. In the method pqRenderView::saveImage()
I just added a else if in the file suffix branch.

I compiled Paraview 3.2.1 and tried the GL2PSExporter for an example
file. Whatever output file suffix I try, Paraview throws the message
"save image failed". Actually it writes some output in the specified.ps
or .eps, but the output is not complete. When I try .svg the output
looks better, but the message still persists.

I don't know what are the differences between PV 3.3 and 3.2.1, maybe
patching of more files it required... Any idea what would help?

Enkelejda