[Paraview] Series of vtk file

Samuele Dietler samuele_82 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 09:56:38 EST 2008

Hello, sorry for my previously mail, but i do a mistake. Sorry sorry
Sem

From: samuele_82 at hotmail.comTo: paraview at paraview.orgDate: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 13:46:34 +0000Subject: [Paraview] Series of vtk file

Hello,I have a series of .vtk files that i want to open for doing some simulation. I can open one single file at time but when i try to open the entire set (like the example in paraview wiki http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Animating_legacy_VTK_file_series) it open just the first file of the list. My files list is      triangle_strip_realdata1.vtk     triangle_strip_realdata2.vtk     triangle_strip_realdata3.vtk     ......     triangle_strip_realdata201.vtk I use paraview 3.2.1 under win vista. Can anyone help me please?? Best regardsSamuele

Raccolta foto di Windows Live Ordina e condividi le tue foto in maniera semplice e veloce!