[Paraview] Segmentation fault

Murat Gunduz gunduz at ims.metu.edu.tr
Sat Mar 1 05:37:34 EST 2008

Dear Paraview users,

I solved the problem, by two step

1- I run the command "unlimit stacksize"
2- I have remove the /usr/lib64 in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH

the first step, I understand. but I could not understand
why paraview did not work if  I put /usr/lib64 in in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
Could be related X11 ????, I dont know.
But, paraview is now working :)

Thank you very much!!!

Have a good weekend.