[Paraview] Installation

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jun 24 15:18:44 EDT 2008

Are you clipping something that starts off as structured?  In this case, the output data is converted to unstructured data, which can handle the irregular cell shapes that can result from the cut but has much less efficient storage.  In this case you are probably running out of memory.

Try using the slice filter instead of the cut filter.

-Ken