[Paraview] paraview3.3.0: Glyph filter ignores ScaleFactor in ascript?

Sylvester Gerardson sylvester.gerardson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:29:47 EDT 2008

Hi Robert,

To create a glyph filter using python scripting I always use something like:

sourceArrow = servermanager.sources.ArrowSource()
sourceCone = servermanager.sources.ConeSource()
sourceCube = servermanager.sources.CubeSource()
sourceCylinder = servermanager.sources.CylinderSource()
sourceLine = servermanager.sources.LineSource()
sourceSphere = servermanager.sources.SphereSource()
sourceGlyph2D = servermanager.sources.GlyphSource2D()
sourcePoint = servermanager.sources.PointSource()

Glyph01 =
servermanager.filters.Glyph(registrationGroup='sources',registrationName='Gl
yph01',Input=SurfVec01)
propertyGlyph01 = Glyph01.GetProperty('Source')

domainGlyph01 = propertyGlyph01.GetDomain('proxy_list');
domainGlyph01.AddProxy(sourceArrow.SMProxy)
domainGlyph01.AddProxy(sourceCone.SMProxy)
domainGlyph01.AddProxy(sourceCube.SMProxy)
domainGlyph01.AddProxy(sourceCylinder.SMProxy)
domainGlyph01.AddProxy(sourceLine.SMProxy)
domainGlyph01.AddProxy(sourceSphere.SMProxy)
domainGlyph01.AddProxy(sourceGlyph2D.SMProxy)

Glyph01.Source = sourceArrow
Glyph01.SetScaleFactor = 0.02
Glyph01.RandomMode = 0
Glyph01.UseMaskPoints = 0
Glyph01.SetScaleMode = 3
repGlyph01 =
servermanager.CreateRepresentation(Glyph01,view,registrationGroup='represent
ations')

This works fine for me.

Regards,
Sylvester