[Paraview] 2d data visualization

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jun 17 08:56:23 EDT 2008

Like Dominik suggests, try using the Calculator to compute the log of the
scalar value. For the arrows, use the "Glyph" filter, with glyph type set to
arrow. You can then choose the vector to direct the glyphs along, and the
scalar to scale with. Don't forget to set the scale mode appropriately.

Utkarsh