[Paraview] Python scripting - displaying results on a FE mesh

Robert Cimrman cimrman3 at ntc.zcu.cz
Tue Jun 17 05:57:33 EDT 2008

Thank you. I think I understand the example. However I still struggle
with applying this to the source given by LegacyVTKFileReader. My VTK
file has two point data sets: scalar 'p' and vector 'u'. How do I refer
to them? The LegacyVTKFileReader instance has only two attributes
(FileNames, TimestepValues) - how do I say that I want to apply e.g.
Glyph filter to 'u' and color the mesh by 'p'? How to get to the data?

I can do this easily in the GUI, but as I need to visualize several
results files in the same way I would like to automate it a bit.

r.