[Paraview] Cannot Build on Altix

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Fri Jun 13 15:55:15 EDT 2008

Thanks! Here's the test:

1) Created suggested CMakeLists.txt file
2) Entered "ccmake ." then "c"
3) See warning "No cmake_minimum_required ..." then entered "e"
4) Qt not found; set QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE to "/usr/local/packages/Trolltech/4.4.0/bin/qmake" then entered "c"
5) See same warning, entered "e" then "g"
6) CMakeCache.txt contains this line (I broke into two at the "="):

CMakeCache.txt:QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH
=/usr/local/packages/Trolltech/4.4.0/bin/qmake-NOTFOUND

7) Enter "ccmake ." and see that Qt is again marked as not found.

I made very, very sure I entered the correct path to qmake, and that I have permission to read those files.

Kent