[Paraview] Using the accept button from a pqObjectPanel

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:43:51 EDT 2008

Calling apply on itself doesn't work until apply is first pressed by
the "proper" button (and I don't think it works with undo either).
The reader/filter I have written is an interface for meshing software
and the panel on the side is too small for all the options so I have
created a separate dialog (that pops up from a push button).  The
dialog has 3 buttons; ok, apply and cancel.  I could just let the user
press the usual "Accept" but I like the option of having the buttons
in the dialog so the user doesn't need to switch windows.

Regards,
Paul