[Paraview] windows installer (dev related)

Evan Bollig bollig at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:56:53 EDT 2008

I checked out the CVS tree from the repository. I made some
modifications, built and installed Paraview with vs8 2005. Now I need
to distribute these same changes to multiple machines. Is there a
project in the paraview solution to generate the windows installer
(.exe)? If not and I do the install by hand (copy directory to each
machine and setup shortcuts), are there any registry keys that need to
be created for the install to be complete?

-Evan

--
-Evan Bollig
bollig at gmail.com