[Paraview] seg fault when loading pvd file

Julian Cummings cummings at cacr.caltech.edu
Wed Jun 4 15:08:04 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am getting a segmentation fault from the latest cvs version of
paraview 3.3.0 when loading what I believe is an innocuous PVD file (see
attached).  Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?  The seg fault
occurs when I click the Apply button after loading the file.  BTW, I
have a similar PVD file that loads a short series of VTU files (rather
than VTK files), and that one loads just fine.  Also, I can load my VTK
files series using the "legacy file series" approach just fine also, but
I wanted to use the PVD file approach in order to get the correct "time"
information loaded with each data file.

Thanks, Julian C.

Dr. Julian C. Cummings                       E-mail: cummings at cacr.caltech.edu
California Institute of Technology           Phone:  626-395-2543
1200 E. California Blvd., Mail Code 158-79   Fax:    626-584-5917
Pasadena, CA 91125                           Office: 125 Powell-Booth