[Paraview] newbie help

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at kitware.com
Wed Jul 30 13:25:14 EDT 2008

Hi

I use Kdev with paraview as well. I use it as an editor mainly and I
don't build or debug PV via kdev. As far as I know Kdev uses automake
under the covers to build stuff, and that is inconsistent with PV so I
don't bother with those features. You can add files to the project by
file->new. But, you also have to add them to CMakeLists.txt file in the
appropriate directory by hand. (You may be able to skip file->new if you
are willing to run cmake to regenerate your project files).

Burlen