[Paraview] vtkGhostLevels

Dr Gerard Gorman g.gorman at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jul 30 12:50:25 EDT 2008

That's really helpful - yhanks for your reply Berk. Can I just confirm
one thing with you that's not explicitly stated - is vtkGhostLevels a
cell vtkUnsignedCharArray of name "vtkGhostLevels"? I'm asking this for
the purpose of writing parallel vtk files. I'm trying to debug why I'm
seeing internal faces in my parallel files.

Cheers
Gerard