[Paraview] TimeStep Value remains between file open [CVS]

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Tue Jul 29 14:37:58 EDT 2008

I think part of the problem in my last post is that it seems ParaView
(or my own code) is somehow caching the last timestep used in a
previous file. So, for example.

If I have a file with 2 timesteps, say 53 and and 106 and I open that
file just fine. I then "delete" the file from the pipeline and open
another file with a few other timesteps, say 1000 and 2000. During
the requestData method the pipeline is requesting timestep 53 instead
of the first timestep from the new file.

Is there a way to initialize the timestep support on each new file?

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer