[Paraview] Streamlines from boundary/part values

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jul 22 11:17:02 EDT 2008

The underlying stream tracer has the ability to take a second data set to use as the initial seed points for the tracing of the stream lines.  I think it is possible (and perhaps one of the Kitware gurus can back me up on this) that it should be straightforward to create some XML filter specification that you can plug in to expose the stream tracer as a two-input filter.

This, of course, is all assuming that you can specify your domain inlets as its own data set.  However, I can think of no easier way to specify them.

-Ken