[Paraview] Building Paraview Problems on Windows System

吴亚刚 whugang at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 07:33:35 EDT 2008

--
              Hi everyone, Some days ago, I successfully built Paraview on
Linux clusters.

              Recently I have tried to build Paraview on Windows XP, yet it
successed. But there  was some problem.

              I use the XP chinese version, and the built paraview.exe could
run ,  but the MainMenu bar had gone.

              And right click the mouse, the pop menu show very small word
that could hardly seen.

              Before the paraview launched, there was a dialog gave the
error message like :

              QFontEngineWin:GetTextMetrics() failed:

              At the same time, I add the <QTextCodec> head file and add
some init code , the Chinese word could be shown. But tha above

              problem still there.

              Ask for help....

             Thanks

             Best wishes!